Think ocean meets hay field. Thick supple straw fibers, silk-like colors with a subtle sheen. The weave is abundantly chic and organic to the touch. The brim cascades over your face and extends just over your shoulders. The size is versatile enough for every day, but gracious enough to give coverage from the sun when needed.
- All hats are made to wear with the brim slipped down or up
- Handmade by women, for women
- Made from the palm fronds of native coastal plants
- Organically grown and naturally dyed
- Each hat is unique to its own subtle variations in color and weave
- Designed in Texas, crafted in Ecuador